Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back 2 School Work

I put it off for as long as I could. I had to get some work done for my classroom today.  I wanted to scrapbook and make cards all day (cards are my new obsession) but I need to be a little responsible. Hopefully tomorrow I can really create with the Cricut.

I got all my start of the year letters rewritten with the changes that needed to be made done.  I also am fully planned for the first Chapter of Social Studies (I love that I am organized enough to go right into my binder and find what I need!!) and my English curriculum is set for the first week as well. It felt good to knock these things out today. I need to go into the building tomorrow to make my copies and hang up my wall display.

I can not get into my classroom until next week, which may be a problem. I have jury duty!!!  I know super fun times ahead. I decided not to ask to have it postponed because than I would be missing time in the middle of the school year.  I only hope that I do not have to go to jury duty every day next week or my classroom will not be set up fully in time for the first day...which I will hate!  Send me good wishes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.