Friday, August 13, 2010

Disney Scrapbook Continues

After not wanting to work on the Disney scrapbook for awhile I found my rejuvenation today and got 4 pages done.  I have about 10 left until the book is 100% finished. It was such an amazing trip for my family.

We were in Florida for 9 days: the first three in Vero Beach. We enjoyed visiting with my "aunt and uncle" (My Mom's best friend and her husband) and spent a lot of time at the beach. My daughter and husband had never played in the ocean before so it was fun to watch them explore the waves and build sandcastles - even if it was hot.

Once we arrived at Disney World the trip only got better. I was so overcome with emotions.  I just wanted everyone to have a good time and had worked so hard on the planing part that I had to settled down and enjoy everything. 

Working on the scrapbook has been so much fun, all the memories come flooding back.  I get a little tired of scrapping when I do too much at a time, so I took some time away and worked on other projects, but today I was very pleased with what I did and I know it will not be long before I complete the whole book for us to enjoy until our next visit.


I used the Disney Dreams Come True Cartridge to do this page.
I love the was the gold made everything look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.