Thursday, September 16, 2010

I finished it!!!

I finally finished our family scrapbook for our Disney Vacation.  The trip was in June of this year so it was not really that long but I so wanted t finished before school started.  I knew that If I did not get it done I would leave it and not finish it forever. I am so happy with the way this album turned out (all 63 pages). I feel like I grew as a scrapbooker while I made this and I know that I will have these memories present in a way that shows how I really felt while we were on the trip.

Now that I have bought the Imagine from Provo Craft I can only begin to think what will be created, but I know that I will use it well.  I was on the fence about buying it, but my husband told me he could see that I would use it for many projects.  He also helped me move all the furniture in my office/craft space so that I can keep it and my Expression out all the time. Gotta love husbands!!

I wish I was better at updating this blog, but with school started it has gotten a little harder to do.  I have used my Expression so much since school began and many teachers are asking about the machine that will be arriving at our school soon. Thanks Provo Craft. I will post more pictures soon.

Here is a photo of the cover page for the Disney book.  I made this 9 square layout using Plantin Schoolbook last year for something else and I am sooooooo happy I saved the file because I now use it all the time. Happy Crafting to all.

My goal is to post one new project each week so I hope you will keep checking in.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cover page, and your topic. My favorite pictures to scrap all have to do with Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome for you for finishing! That is a great accomplishment! Does that mean it's time to go again? :)

    I am pretty excited to see the card you made me. Getting mail is fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.