Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Billionaire Baptism


This is a simple page I got done last week (Thank You SNOW DAYS!!) using Billionaire, Designer's Calendar and Gypsy Wanderings. I wanted to keep the page very simple. I love how the font on Billionaire welds together on my Gypsy so it is often one I go to for titles.

I really like the paper collection that I used for this, Affinity by Paper Studio. The collection includes a stack of paper and another stack of coordinating card stock. It also has stickers, gems, and other trims that match. The theme for this collection is family, heritage and memories.  I was thinking I might use it to do a complete album sometime because it is so pretty.  Hope you are having a good week. Tomorrow's blog with have part 2 of my Life Before Cricut series. I hope you will stop by to see what I used to do to make titles.

Title was made using the Billionaire Lite Cartridge.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.