Saturday, February 12, 2011

Imagine More Mini-Book & a Surprise at my door!

I finished it!  I did not think I would be able to post  this project until tomorrow, but I was too excited this morning about working on the book so...it is done. I have been wanting to work with my Imagine machine more and I had a stack of chipboard and a new deep cut blade that I also wished to use so I decided to make a mini-album and work with it all. All the photos I used for this project were leftover from other layouts I did in the past and had not used or had doubles of.

Last night I cut the book pieces and a bunch of paper and images from the Imagine More cartridge (see my first post today). Other than the Imagine More cartridge I used a few flowers from Plantin Schoolbook, filled with Imagine More prints and George and Basic Shapes to cut the chipboard and paper that was placed on top. NOTE: I am pleased that I figured out right away that in order to cover the backsides of the chipboard  I had to place my paper design down so that when it cut it was the right way to paste onto the chipboard.

I am very please with the final results and even though it is a large amount of pictures I really wanted to share the whole thing with you. I loved how it stood up when I first put the chipboard together, so I made sure that no matter what side you are looking at the photos are right side up.  I am going to put this on my desk at work and flip the pages when I am ready to look at a new image.  








One final little thing to add to this post.  We ran out to get a few things after I finished the book.  When we got home a wonderful surprise was waiting for me on the front steps.  A green and white box...


3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.