Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Okay I am super super excited. I just received my very first blog award!! Liza at Hoo's Crafty awarded this fun award to me just today!  I have seen so many people get this award so I was super excited to have it passed onto me. Thanks so much Liza, you made my day!

In order to accept this award, I need to link back to the person who awarded it to me, share 8 things about myself,  pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I love visiting, and contact those bloggers and let them know I have given them the Stylish Blogger award also.

So 8 things about me:
  • I have the most amazing husband who treats me like a queen!
  • I love Chai Tea Lattes (have one almost everyday)!
  • I am directing Alice in Wonderland at the school I work at.
  • I am nervous that my little girl is getting ready to enter Kindergarten.
  • I wish I could play with my Cricut machines all day long.
  • I love all things Shakespeare!
  • I have been a teacher for 11 years.
  • My daughter makes me laugh & smile more than anyone else I know!

I am passing this award along to the following awesome blogs that I love to visit. I hope you will check them out as well. Many of these inspire me to create things on a regular basis


6 comments:

  1. Wow! This means so much! Thank you for choosing me to receive this award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! What a great way to wake up!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sweetie!! what a lovely gesture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks - you are sweet! I'm probably one of your most frequent visitors here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog! Thank you so much for the award, I so appreciate it!!!
    Big HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again! I've left a thank you and a link to you on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.