Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello Kitty Cheerleader Card

One of my coworkers has a daughter who loves the arts and of course I think that is wonderful. She is in 6th grade and has already tried out to be in 2 plays and get a solo in the spring choir event. She has not gotten any of these parts BUT she stays so positive and worked on both shows in other ways and is still very excited about the choir event without a solo. I just wanted to make her a card to let her know I am rooting for her success and encourage her to never give up. I cut the entire card using Hello Kitty Greetings. I still have a hard time with tiny pieces so instead of some of those I added a little silver using a marker. I did not put anything on the inside of this because I wanted to write my own personal message to her.  She told her Mom that while getting a card form someone she has never met was odd, she loved being encouraged to follow her dreams (ahhh!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.