Monday, March 14, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog award is given to bring newer blogs into the light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise have been noticed and should be! My blog has been around for 9 months and I have enjoyed it so much so I understand letting people know about your blog and sharing others with people. I just get so much inspiration form seeing what others make. 

First, Thank You to Amee at Adirondack Paper Crafting for sharing this award with me. 

As recipient you must share the love and pass it along to others.As well as these four things:

1. You must post on your blog and tell a little about the award and announce your 3-5 picks.

2. Let those know you have chosen them.

3. Copy and post the award on your blog for all to see.

4. Have fun and continue to inspire

Here are some newer blogs that I think might interest you:

1. Craft Place : This is a very new blog of two friends, but check out the Cricut Everyday book!
2. Created By Missie: a fellow Illinois girl headed to the Stampede this week!
3. Cricut Croppin' With Cassandra: I was so happy when this fellow Circle member started a blog to share her fun projects.

Thanks ladies for helping me get inspired. I am sure others will find it that way as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am honored that you thought to share this with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what an honor! Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.