Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life Before Cricut, Part 5

Gotta love those crazy styled scissors. When I first started scrapbooking all the time I bought so many of those fun edged scissors to help make my pages look more detailed.  My mom and I were both scrapbooking so together I think we had over 30 different pairs (are there even that many??) I recall liking scallop edges and one that almost looked like the edges of the paper had been torn.  This page was done using one that was called "stamp edge".  I very rarely use these anymore but my students love when I bring them int o my classroom to use on their projects..Maybe I have a few scrapbookers in the making. You have to start somewhere just like I did in my Life Before Cricut!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's fun to go back and see how your style has evolved!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like using those sissors... well some of them, not all 30. :)

    We have all come a long way for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.