Friday, March 25, 2011

"Say What" Mini notebook

I always keep a notebook in my purse to write down everything I need to from grocery lists to phone numbers. I also like to write down the things that inspire me so that I can look back at them later. Now that I have discovered the joys of covering notebooks I thought I would make myself a little pocket notebook to record the fun quotes and statements I see.

I bought these tiny composition notebooks at Target. They are 3x5, but have the great binding I love on the larger ones. It is great for putting ribbion on. They come in a 2 package set for 99 cents.

I used a piece of paper I had in my scrap bin (it has one tiny corner torn out). I liked that it was a basic black and gray print. I cut the quote bubble form Create A Critter and the lettering from the Feeling Groovy Lite cartridge. At first I wasn't sure what to put on the front, but I decided "Say What" made sense as a lot of the quotes I right down are from my daughter and I still cannot believe what comes out of her mouth.

This weekend will mark my 100th post on my blog. I am very excited that I have kept this going so strong.I really enjoy sharing my projects with you and look forward to many more posts.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the notebook and congrats on the postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo need one of those. Just wrote on my blog that it was ironic I made a post about being forgetful, the whole point of Jacob doing push ups was getting ready for your house! It is clear I need to make one of these notebooks to remember! This is direct link to non flashy blinkie: http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa404/Chloeandherclipons/Jacob.png - if you want a flashy blinkie: http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa404/Chloeandherclipons/CopyofJacob21.gif

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.