Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Alice Albums, Part 3

I have gotten all the rehearsal photo pages done in each of the 40 books that I am making for the cast of my play. I got a little lucky and the cast party has been moved to another week because of bus conflicts and track meets (love how involved my students are). That is good because there is no way I was going to finish these albums in the manner that I wanted to by tomorrow afternoon.

Here are some of my favorite rehearsal pages with small touches of Cricut included. The rehearsal cut is off of Quarter Note and the letters for "memorize" are from Jubilee.
I also fixed up some of the covers to add a little more detail to them. Below are one a made for the Mad Hatter and another for one of my two Alice actresses. They key is large part of this script so i wanted to make sure I included it. (The key is from Indie Art and the tea cups are off of the Disney Classics cartridge)
I am having so much fun making the albums for the students and I love being able to share these samples with you.   

5 comments:

  1. You have been really busy. I don't know how you find the time. Your pages turned out great and so did your covers. Your hard work definitely paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO's are turning out wonderful! And the covers look great too! TFS! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! I still cannot believe you are doing 40 of these!!!! How lucky are these students! I just love how much you have given of yourself for this production. I so hope those kids and parents understand how much time you have devoted to them and what a gift you are in their lives.
    Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.