Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Mini-Album cover

I love those simple plastic albums you can get for a dollar at most stores. They measure 4x6 and hold about 30 pictures. What I love most about them is that you can recover the inserts that make they put into the cover. Often these are big giant flowers or baby images. These are the albums I use as gifts for the cast of my play and I am in the process of working on those right now, but I bought extra and decided to make one as a small gift for a friend.


I recovered the hard cover inserts with my ATG gun. I than cut several things out with my Cricut to add to this new cover. I cut the back frame using Bloom, the flowers are from Create A Critter and the wording is off of Gypsy Wanderings. Put that all together and you have a fresh spring album to share with a friend.

Happy Thursdays. Tonight I will select a winner of the Cricut Markers.You can still post your comment HERE. I will pick the winner after 8PM CDT and post it first thing tomorrow. Thanks again for all your comments.

8 comments:

  1. This is great! I picked up a few albums like this in the clearance isle as Target not long ago for $0.45 each. I want to do something like this! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and love the colors you chose. I have a few of these I picked up in the past and now know what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be the bionic crafter!!! So creative and the ideas just keep coming. Awesome projects and now I wanna do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ...so, so cute! And the perfect size to take to work and show off pics of the grandbabies! Loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring Mini Album Cover collections are really awesome. creativity is really good one. most of the people like light color with white background.Your creativity is totally different.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.