Thursday, May 5, 2011

No Cricut Thursday #1

You all know I LOVE my CRICUT and with the edition of the E2 into my life I will be using the machines more and more, but I also want to challenge myself to not use my Cricut.  I think sometimes my pages look great without a single cut off the machine so I am going to try and share a project with no Cricut every other Thursday. Maybe it will inspire some others to create some new projects and hopefully it will allow me to get some of  my pages put together faster so I can have a complete album that still looks amazing.
This week I have a fun page to share with you. I took these fun photos of my daughter and her grandfather on the neighbors trampoline and I just wanted a simple pages to showcase them on. I found this fun paper (American Crafts) and pieced it together to create this four block base. Than I used the Creative Memories Circle cutting system to cut the photos and the backing paper.
The stamp is from Kaiser Craft's Up, Up and Away collection and I felt it hit the target of the afternoon just right. I hope you have a great Thursday and I hope you will join me for my first blog hop this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how dependent we are on that little bug! It's a challenge sometimes to create without, so I try to do that also. Your layout is proof that you can make beautiful layouts w/o one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.