Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Three's a Charm Blog Hop: This Weekend

This weekend: May 6,7 and 8 I will be involved in my very first traditional blog hop (The Hot Blog Hop still counts as number one, but it is a different type of hop). There are 20 stops on the hop and each day of the hop is a different theme:

Friday May 6th: Spring:
Each blog will have spring themed project

Saturday May 7th: Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day
CROP til U DROP
All the blogs in the line-up will be scrapbooking in our 24 hour event. We will post new projects as we finish them before moving on to the next project, so keep checking back and see what we've made. We are inviting all of our FOLLOWERS to join in and crop along with us! PLEASE Post your completed projects on the Celebrating Ordinary Moments FACEBOOK page throughout the day and possibly WIN a prize!!

Sunday, May 8th: Mother's Day:
Each blog will feature a special project for those special ladies in our lives.

Several people, including myself, will be offering some blog candy during the weekend.
The line up will be posted first thing Friday morning as we start the weekend off with a Spring Themed project and I will announce the blog candy I will be offering during the weekend.

I hope you will join me and my fellow bloggers this weekend and can scrap along with us on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.