Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Break before the Wedding

I feel like I have abandoned my blog. As you may or may not know it is wedding week for my family as my brother-in-law will be getting married this Saturday and we are all (myself, hubby and daughter) members of the wedding party. I feel like I have no time to do anything right now. I would love to get some scrapping done today during nap time (yes I am so lucky my 5-year-old enjoys a rest time in the afternoon and often asks for one), but my energy level is down still from the month of dealing with illness and tooth pulling. Wish me luck and hopefully a new page or project will be posted this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate. I am just finally getting over the cold from hell. But only after I called Uncle and drug myself to the dr after dealing with it for almost two weeks. I hope you are feeling back to yourself soon and the wedding goes off without a hitch. I can't wait to see the projects you come up with from the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.