Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting Excited Over Photos

Is it just me or do you get excited whenever you see that you have gotten photos in the mail or that they are ready to be picked up at the store?  I get so stinking excited about the layouts I will be making and the memories I will be saving for my family.
So when I am sitting at my desk in my craft room and saw the UPS truck pull up with the wonderful orange envelope (I ordered 101 prints from Shutterfly with a coupon..all free). I ran downstairs before the driver got to my door. Now I  am off to create. Hope you are creating today as well.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what fun you're going to have. I love it when I get my pictures too. I go to Costco and have to sit in the car to look at all of them before driving home. LOL. I've never tried Shutterfly. How do you like them? Someone told me they only offer glossy finish and I like the lustre finish they have at Costco. Also, I don't think I could wait for them to come in the mail, even though it would probably be faster than finding the time to go to Costco. Something about knowing I have something coming in the mail makes me very impatient. LOL.
    Can't wait to see your layouts you'll be making. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a deal!! Can't wait to see what you create. Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog today.
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you! Love rifeling through them and reliving my memories! My DH is a UPS man so he is always telling friends how popular he is when people hear his truck coming! Always presents, never bills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!! photos for you means more Layouts on your blog for us!!! woooooo!!!! Of all the people I follow I love the way you think outside the box and can't WAIT to see your work! x

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.