Thursday, August 4, 2011

Changing Blog

I want a new look for my blog, but I cannot make up my mind so over the next few days/weeks the look of my blog will change on a regular basis. I am thinking about having someone do this for me, but for now I am just looking at some changes I can do on my own. If you like one of my looks better than another let me know.  Too many choices.

If you have someone who designs blogs that you like let me kow as I am thinking that will be my next step. After a year  I just think I need something different. Off to finish a project that I want to post before the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I wanted a blog update but I wanted something really different and unique. I hired Madeline w/Shabby Vanity and she did an awesome job. She took my idea and created something very different. Take a look at my blog and tell what you think. Her contact info is located at the bottom of my blog. I will be watching to see what you come up with. Good Luck. Traci cricutjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.