Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Baby is in Kindergarten

This morning I put my daughter on the bus for her first day of Kindergarten. It was wonderful to be able to be there (Thanks to my own principal for totally getting how important it was for me and letting me be late on the second day of school). As the bus drew closer to our stop I got tears in my eyes and just told her I was super excited for her. She was all smiles.

I got lucky because it took the new bus company an hour to get the kids home today so I was able to meet her with her grandparents when she got off the bus as well. She was full of things to tell me and excitement from the day.

I made her a fun little gift bag and notes for her lunch box that I will  share soon, but I had to share about the day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet story! {{{HUGS}}} for mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! My little boy is in Kindy too. They just have so much wonder and joy in school at that age. Can't wait to see how you added to her joy with your cute notes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a good mom:) she probably felt so loved today :) so glad you could be there, hope you handled the day ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a new Kindergartner as well. But I don't let mine ride the bus! Lol. You will be okay, it's hard, but it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.