Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Emotional: Thank You

I love writing my blog and sharing my crafts and I love love reading the comments people leave me...talk about an ego boost!  I love writing period! Writing the posts about Jacob is so much fun and allows me to play with words even more. I needed to take a time out and express how truly wonderful the comments about my Jacob posts have made me feel.
I have dreams of being a published writer and while I write often and am working on a novel it is not always easy to share my writing with others. I even do not tell my students when I am sharing things I have written. I wrote a play a few years ago and my students performed it and it gave me a major boost in my writing.
BUT, I have to say that all the wonderful things people have said about these silly blog posts that I am having so much fun writing are keeping my desire and dreams alive.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

With that said, Jacob went on the dreaded 2 on 1 date last night. Coming off a weekend of emotional turmoil and feelings of uncertainty Jacob wasn't sure he would make it though this one, but he knew that if his feelings were not strong he wold know what to do. He selected Ariel and Barbi M. for this date.

They went to a quite Asian restaurant and the conversations flowed, but Jacob was feeling no passion. The more they talked the more "friendly" he felt. He thought his chemistry with Ariel was deeper, but when they had some private time she seemed withdrawn and he didn't even want to kiss her. He told her she would not be getting the rose, they were just better as friends. She was a little stunned,,but more even more so when right after he returned to Barbi M. and told her he just knew he was having stronger feelings for other ladies and he would not feel right keeping her here when that was the case.
He left both girls and returned home to the craft room. He was feeling sad about letting both girls go,but at the same time the night made him see that he clearly had developed some strong feelings towards the girls still here.  

Remember that Clippy is giving away Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge to one lucky winner. Just post a comment on 2 Jacob posts this week and you are entered to win (every comment after 2 is an additional entry!)

12 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what happens next. Love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have enjoyed your imagination and let me tell ya, this will be a hard act to follow!!! Oh my you have done a great job.... What's the name of your soon to be published novel??? I am sure you can't spill the beans yet, but when you do... tell me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I have no time for TV this is the perfect Mini Fix! Two let go... amazing!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Did Jacob just leave the ladies at the restuarant? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Ariel...I think she was really counting on that rose. Is Jacob getting a little full of himself?!?! Hahaha!!

    I'm having SO much fun with this!!! More tomorrow???

    I can't remember if I told you or not, but I'm having a giveaway over on my blog too if you're interested!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, L.B.! Keep up the good work--I was going to say on yesterday's post, you should be a writer! And you already are! Gee, we're getting so close to a winner here; and I think my favorite is still in there!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, in general, I rarely feel bad for a Barbie (you know, plastic and superficial) but I felt both girls were crushed. Well I guess they are free now to pursue other things.. like driving a pink Barbie Jeep or... something like that.

    (Glad you are having fun with writing, LB. It is definitely fun reading!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Barbie and Ariel. I'm sure they will both be o.k. Looking forward to seeing if Jacob find Love or not. Keep your Desire and Dreams Alive about being a Published Writer. I have really enjoyed reading your post. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I just wanted to tell you I have also enjoyed reading the adventures of Jacob! You are a very talented writer, I so wish I was good with words. Thanks for keeping us entertained:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving this mini series. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have totally enjoyed your re-creation of the Bachelor, as much as I hate to admit it, I actually use to watch the show! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your posts. :) I am so glad to be tucked up on this freezing morning with a coffee, with some time up my sleeve to catch up on Jacob's fun! You are such an awesome hostess! x

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.