Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Layout Plan 1: Hula Hoop Layout

One of my goals is to work on one scrapbook layout each week...hopefully finish it,but at least get a good start so I complete one every other week for sure. This week I am going to work on a Disney layout from our October trip. I was looking at some pictures and am going to work with these cute images of my daughter hula-hooping while waiting for the afternoon parade.
I am thinking of creating a bunch of hoops for the background and layering them all on top of each other???  What do you think the best Cricut font for a hula-hoop layout would be?  Results coming soon.

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck getting your pages done this year! I'm like you I don't have the time I would like to do pages for my scrap book. I'm trying to find time on the weekends or 15 minutes here and there:)
    I look forward to seeing your hula hoop page:):)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling Groovy if you have it would be awesome! Can't wait to see the page. I should SO make this a resolution as well. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great goal! A layout a week! This looks like a fun event to scrapbook! I look forward to seeing what you decided to do!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get a goal started and stick to it too. Goof luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures! I would definitely go with a fun font for the hula-hoop pages like Cherry Limeade or feeling groovy.

    I look forward to seeing your layout.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one fun layout!!! Love the pics!! Stopping by to invite you to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    (I also have a giveaway on my blog)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.