Monday, January 2, 2012

Page Holder Labels

For the holidays I bought my Mom these 12x12 page protector storage envelopes. They are clear and hold onto the elements of pages you are working on but maybe have not had a chance to finish. I played around with vinyl so much this season that of course I had to add some to these...

I picked her 3 main scrapbook topics and went to work cutting the vinyl on my E2...got to love the preset cut settings, which I can look up right away and than adjust the Gypsy correctly.

I used Graphically Speaking for "travel", Lovely Floral for "family" and 3 Birds on Parade for Holidays (took off the Happy using the hide/contour button). My Mom thought these were so fun.

Hope everyone is well. I go back to work on Wednesday and sadly have been in my craft room very little during the last 2 weeks...sick kid, sick me YUCK! I have ordered a bunch of photos and am all ready with ideas but I basically have been in ed the last few days.

The new season of The Bachelor starts tonight and I have to say after Jacob's visit I am looking at the whole thing in a new way...HA!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you're better real soon. I go back to work tomorrow. Ugh, but it's been a great time off!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! What a wonderful gift for your mother! Great organizational idea!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom will love her gift and I hope you and your kiddo are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to get organized! I LOVE The Bachelor!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.