Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shopping Fun..projects coming

I have finally allowed myself to do a little extra craft shopping. I have had a few ideas in my head and needed to add some things to my stash in order to work on the ideas.

I bought some supplies to make a fun display for my student teacher who is starting on Monday. I have a good plan in my head, but you will have to wait and see how it turns out after this weekend.
Next I bought the Round Shape Studio from Epiphany Crafts. I saw Sarah, Pink by Design Stamps, demo this on her her My Craft Channel spots, Sarah's Stack Up and I wanted one. When I saw it on the shelf this week I decided that I would get it and play with it very soon.  Can't wait.  Go watch Sarah demo it, you will want one too.
Now did you know that Oriental Trading sells craft supplies?  Well they do: I have recently got 2 sets of Stickles to add to my collection (8 bottles for $13.00) and a box of fun glitter and plain buttons in all colors and sizes. I order things form them all the time and often spend enough for the free shipping deals they are offering so check them out when you need things.
Hopefully I will have some fun projects to share soon (lots of new things to work with) including some cards using ll these fun images form Imagine More Cards that I printed and cut to make some quick cards to keep on hand. Hope all are well.

4 comments:

  1. ooohhh....lots and lots of fun new toys! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new project - that Stack Up is so intriguing!!! And I always love a nice shiny bucket for a project - how nice to make a display for a student teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to you new projects! Congrats on all of your new goodies!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what fun goodies, can't wait to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.