Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Planning 2

The week is starting off great. From a work prospective my student teacher is fired up about planning and ready to go..which makes is easier to start walking away form my classroom.

From a family prospective everyone is feeling good and my daughter is still super giddy over her 100 days project.

And from a crafting prospective....I am keeping to my goals...1 layout worked on last week and finished, at least 3 blog posts each week (last week I did 5 Sunday to Saturday and I already am on number 2 for this week) very successful AND NOW...I am super happy to get started on a project for a friend and have a new friend to thank for it.

I have a friend who had surgery relating to breast cancer last Friday and I wanted to make her a special gift this week to remind her how strong she is. I wanted the stamps from Pink By Design called Breast Wishes, but they are out of stock...well leave it to my Circle Sisters.  I put out a call for cut circles with the stamped sentiments inside so I could do my project and several people got back to me to help. One wonderful person, sent me all these...
Now I can not wait to get started on the flower arrangement for my friend.  THANKS SO MUCH KAREN!!! More pictures will follow when I finish up.

As for planning Monday, I am working on my treat bags for Valentines Day this week and had my Cricuts busy...I was using my E and E2 both at once (thanks to my Gypsy and Cricut Craft Room) super fun. More on those this week as well.

Hope your week is great!

1 comment:

  1. What a generous gift from a scrapping buddy! I look forward to seeing your creation!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.