Monday, February 27, 2012

Not Quite 12...BUT so so fun

Okay I did not get 12 layouts done in 12 hours...BUT I had a wonderful time yesterday scrapping with some new friends.  I spent the day getting to know new people who I had only known via the blog world and I did make some wonderful layouts to share with you once I get the photos uploaded.  Just had to pop by and say how much fun I had.  If you want to see what others in my group got done yesterday check out...


Not only did I get to meet these wonderful bloggers but also a few other new Circle friends.  I am super happy to have had this chance and again look forwards to sharing the pages I did get done soon. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what you did!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I visited all the blogs, saw some great projects, and left comments! That was fun! Now, I can't wait until you post your project/s!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great time with you and everyone else. Can't wait to get together again, soon. Where are your pretty pages, everyone needs to see you beautiful work!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time and got some good projects done, can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun, I just found your blog, you have lots of great ideas, TFS looking forward to being a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.