Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Treats: Part 1

Last year I made treat bags for ll my co-workers. I was not planning on doing it again, except one of my co-workers made mention on them to me a few weeks back with a cute little smirk, "I hope someone does that for us again. They were so cute!"

Well...I happen to really like this co-worker and he is not the kind of person to give compliments openly like that, so I decided to make treat bags once again...I know way to easy.
I just bought the You Are stamp set from Pink By Design. It has the most fun sayings. I have selected a few out to use on my treat bags this year. The first set of 20 was made using, "You are the milk to my cookie".
I cut out the backing piece using two different cuts from Lacy Labels (I even used Cricut Craft Room and had 2 machines going at once!) I scored each label in the center and stapled them onto the treat bags. Next I selected the gingerbread cookie and milk bottle cuts off Just Because Cards. Using my Zig Chalk Markers I added heart buttons and faces to my gingerbread men. I glued these pieces onto a separate backing and added the stamped sentiment.
Now only 60 left to finish....check back for my others in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute treat bags wish my kids were still small so I could make them some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have something creative and fun stuff in the works! Happy Valentine's to you...

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.