Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I may not be Irish, but this day sure is a lot of fun for all. I hope whatever you are doing you enjoy and wear a little green!!
At the school where I work, a group of teachers all draw names to be a Secret Shamrock for a week. We can not spend more than $10 for the whole week so it is always fun to see what is exchanged. I had so much fun with this year's because I had one of the wonderful secretaries that help our school run so smooth.  I have to make sure I do not get to crafty until the end or I give it away so I sent candy and buttons and other fun stuff until today.
I had to pull this together pretty quick (yesterday morning before I left for work actually), but she loved it and I was happy. The circles were made using my Creative Memories Circle Cutter and I cut the shamrocks off Designer's Calendar and the pot of gold is from Paper Doll Dress-up with a little golden marker added.
Today is the fun Movie shower for our friends so look for fun decor tomorrow.
HAPPY SHAMROCKS!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute gift! I know she enjoyed her gift!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that turned out so stinkin' cute! I'm sure that the teacher who received this adorable little gift absolutely loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, the diecuts really pop on the plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! My schools do this too but this I decided not to participate. I know exactly what you mean about not getting too crafty or you give yourself away! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.