Monday, April 30, 2012

Inking Edges Tip Video

Yesterday I shared my Mini-album using The Scrapbooking Queen's stamps.

While I was working on this fun album I discovered I had been inking my edges all wrong. Instead of patting around the edges, I learned a new way that goes much faster & looks nicer. I decided to make a quick video to show you.

I do not do videos that often but when I figured this out I was pretty excited. Hope you liked my simple tip and it was useful to you.I am sure I am not the first to figure this out, but I had to share for those, like me, who had not discovered this yet.

Stop by Wednesday to see the fun wall display I am finishing up to celebrate the band at my school making it to Super State this week!

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.