Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Super State Wall Display

The band at the middle school I work  at has been selected to attend Super State this year. Each year about 12 schools from the whole state are selected to attend so this is a big deal for the whole group. I wanted to make sure they knew we were proud of them and the best way  I can do that is by putting up a display in our main hallway.
To make this display I...
- Used Lovely Floral to cut the banner piece on my 12x24 mat
- Cut the instruments and music symbols out using Quarter Note
- Cut the letters for the banner using Copperplate Gothic Font on my Silhouette machine.

I hope the band has a great trip this week to celebrate their success and that everyone else is having a wonderful week. We are in the last month of school and time is really flying for us teachers (and students too!)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success of the band...good luck as you travel to competition! I hope your school knows how fortunate they are to have you! I love all your wallscapes! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Loving what you did for them to celebrate their accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome display- how proud they all must be, and I bet this made them feel even prouder!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.