Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bathing Beauty Birthday Bag

My daughter will be attending a birthday party this afternoon for one of her friends. Lauren's birthday was actually this past winter, but she asked her Mom if she could have her party in the summer because she loves the water! What a great idea!
For this cutie on the bag I used Everyday Paper Dolls and attached her over an 8x8 sheet of water paper. I added the birthday girl's name using the Pooh font Set.
For the final touch I cut a simple beach ball from Life is a Beach. I have a feeling all will have a great time at the party!
In my effort to take part in more challenges this summer I am adding this one to Celebrate the Occasion Welcome Summer Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable...these bags are to cute. Love those beach ball tags! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute - love the finishing off with a tag:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love the little swimmer girl and her duck float!! The beach ball tag is fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!! love that adorable lil' swimmer! :) thank you so much for hopping with us for my Well Owl Be blog hop! :)

    Happy to be a new follower!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun gift bag and I love the beach ball tag, great project! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and just perfect for the water party! I never think to make cute bags. Thanks for the reminder :-)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.