Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Quick Card


I made this quick card for my in-laws. They moved to Illinois, around the corner from us, about a year ago and it has been so wonderful having them. They are always super helpful with our daughter and supporting us. I know it wasn't easy to leave Minnesota after over 30 years so I just wanted to send a quick note to them to say thanks, especially seeing as they are watching our daughter today while I have my tooth pulled...YUCK
The fun print and cut image is from Imagine More Cards!

8 comments:

  1. Really cute card...it's great to have family close by...always awesome for the kids. As for getting a tooth pulled...yikes...I've got the shivers! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the printed image and sentiment from the Imagine!! The embossing is fabulous!! Ugh...I hope you aren't in any pain from the tooth :/

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really cute. I love the way you embossed it and the colors are so pretty. Hope you are doing ok and the tooth fairy visit you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, such a pretty cupcake. You are very lucky to have family close by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your tooth! Makes me want to run and floss. It's great that your in-laws are there for you. I am sure they were touched by your lovely and thoughtful card! The embossing it such a great element!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have family close by - and how wonderful to make a card to thank them. Your card is delightful, and I hope your dental experience went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! I hope you are feeling better today after having that tooth pulled...Ouch!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.