Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Monday

I hope everyone is having a good Monday.  Here in my area there was a ton of damage done by the fast storm the came through yesterday. Power is out in a lot of areas (with the heat..no good) and driving around we got a first hand look at how the winds treated power lines..so crazy. I hope everyone is okay where you are and are taking care in the heat sweeping the US.

I just got back from a wonderful trip to Kansas City for a wedding and today I am catching up and finishing some projects to share with you this week, not to mention getting all that laundry from the trip done. I was so pleased that I had all my posts ready for the time I was gone (4 Days), but of course did not factor in how tired I would be today to create something to share.

BUT....I am almost done with a simple card to share tomorrow, plus I am working on several other fun projects coming soon...not to mention blog hop info and more!!! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.