Saturday, July 21, 2012

No More Carts???

I have made a deal with myself. I can not buy any more Cricut cartridges until I use the last of the ones I already have. After doing some reorganizing yesterday I found that I currently have 25 carts (including CCR and Imagine) that I have never used. Until I do...no more shopping for carts.

HERE is what is left: 50 States, Block Party, B is for Boy, Campin' Critters, Chore Chart, Christmas, Destinations, Father's Day, Greek Alphabet (CCR), Hoot 'n' Holler, Mr. Frosty (Imagine), Out of Character, Pack Your Bags, Pagoda, Paper Trimmings, Pooh & Friends, Preserves, Savory, Sesame Street Friends, Sophisticated, Summer in Paris, Superman, Thanksgiving Table Decor (CCR), Tie the Knot, When It's Cold Outside

Wish me luck! I hope to have something to share today as part of my fun quest!

***NOTE: I am not counting the new Cricut Circle cart in this. I am not sure what the plan for that is yet, but I do plan on rejoining the Circle so when that arrives I will use it right away or add it to the list!  

1 comment:

  1. lol.. I have tried to make that deal with myself and I can never stay with it. Good luck sweetie.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.