Friday, July 20, 2012

Swim Lessons Success

Swim lessons have been sort of a challenge for my daughter. As much as I wish she would just jump on in and enjoy she would rather cling to the side or run away on the deck, BUT this summer over the first 2 weeks of lessons she really did try hard and made some huge growth, especially after telling us she was never going back. 

In honor of her hard work and as a way to encourage this growth I made her this great wheel card that I bought from the Silhouette Store. It is a Lori Whitlock design and was very easy to put together.

I did not use the layer pieces for the wheel as I wanted mine all white. I stamped these 4 great sentiments using Pink By Designs Our Kids set. It has the perfect stamps to encourage her.

The final touch was a cute swimmer (minus the sign pieces) by Sarah Bailey. Fun times ahead when we go back for our second summer session. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Hang in there she will be jumping in, in no time.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love that spinning wheel with the different sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh so AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the way you did the sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.