Sunday, July 1, 2012

Travel Bucket

My little one is getting to go on a short road trip with my Mom and Dad this week. The whole family has been at a wedding in Kansas over the weekend and instead of coming right home my parents are taking my daughter on a mini-adventure. I wanted Sophie to have a little bucket for her things in the car so I quickly made her this fun bucket (dollar bin at Target) using some printable vinyl, Greeting Cards Inside and Out colors, my Don Juan cartridge and my Imagine.
Printing and cutting Vinyl on the Imagine is pretty easy and I love the results. 
I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Happy July!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea...love that bright vinyl. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see this travel bucket. My biggest peeve is a DVD in a vehicle. My children always had books in a basket in the car.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! The vinyl really jazzes up the tote!

    CraftyKitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.