Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pink by Design Challenges: Final Details

Today I wanted to share the last couple of details from last Saturday's Pink By Design Challenges. I already shared details on 2 of my projects but today I wanted to do the final details and show some extra photos.

Challenge # 2 Favorite holiday: I used Sweethearts for the present and Hoot n' Holler (first time using!!) for the fun inside part, which you haven't seen. I also made my own little notebook paper.
Challenge #6 Sketch Challenge: I used Celebrations for the words across to bottom and Cricut Alphabet for all the stars. Here is a close up of one side.

Challenge #10 Go Wild: I used Animal Kingdom for the word "zoo"; which was on the other page of the layout and I have not show it. The dolphins were cut using Life is a Beach.
Thanks so much for stopping in today. I had such a blast with these challenges and wanted to make sure I shared all the details with you.  I hope you will join My Cricut Craft Room this weekend for the 100 Cart hop. It is my first one and I am super excited.

4 comments:

  1. Love your projects! You're on a roll using carts for the first time:) TFS!
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card...great LO's. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such great job on all these projects - it is hard to choose a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your creations L.B.! What a great idea making your own notebook paper!! Love the Celebrate LO design too! Wonderful job on everything!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.