Thursday, September 13, 2012

Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room

Welcome  to Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room. Today is International Chore day and we were asked to make something for someones lunch. For me this was an easy idea and my daughter loves receiving homemade notes in her lunch box so I try to have several on hand to use.  
I made a set of three new cards for her using two carts I have never used before: Pooh & Friends and Sesame Street Friends. This first card uses this cute paper doll chain cut off Sesame Street Friends and a stamp from the Turn That Frown Upside Down stamp set by My Creative Time.
Next, came this fun globe cut also on Sesame Street Friends. I cut this in blue and used a Chalk Collection writer pen in gray to cover the base of the globe before placing it on a green card base so i got the whole look of the globe. I added the white heart and title by hand.
For my final card I selected this cute flower pot cut off Pooh and Friends. (I love finding cute cuts on carts when you did not know they were there.) I loved how simple it looked on the front so I added my sentiment  from the Life's a Garden set by Pink By Design on the inside.   

So much fun creating these new cards to add to a lunch box soon. Thanks for checking in today. I hope you you go over to My Cricut Craft Room and see the other fun projects the Design team has made for today.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute lunchbox notes, they will make your daughters day!

    Susie
    MCCR DT Sis
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great notes! Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I like the clean & simple look!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.