Saturday, December 15, 2012

Elf Update

I had a few people ask me to discuss more about our lovely Elf on the Shelf, Conner, so I thought I would take some time to show off what he has been doing during his visit this year.

He put up the Christmas tree all by himself (my  husband was grateful)
He has given some baking advice & made requests
He sadly caught my daughter's cold last weekend (but he assured her it was not going to put her on the naughty list)
And he enjoyed a cotton ball bath one day (apparently this is an elves special way to unwind. Who knew.
Today he left a note saying he would be over at grandma and grandpas for our holiday celebration with my husbands side of the family (all in town together!!!)

My daughter is so happy to have him around and makes sure I take lots of photos of him for the scrap book she wants to make him (I LOVE HER!!!) Have a great day/

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! What great scrapbooking pages you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how creative your elf is!!! I am sure your daughter loves finding him:) hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that is just toooo stinkin' cute! Reminds me of when we did the li'l elves when our daughter was younger. Thanks for the "memories". :-)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.