Monday, December 31, 2012

End of the Year Reflections

It is that time when we all start thinking about what was good and not so good about the past year and make some new goals for the upcoming one. I know I am doing a lot of reflection today as I spend time enjoying my family.
I wanted to reflected on my crafting as well so I thought about my best projects of 2012 and am sharing them here (Links to original are in the captions).  Lets start with some fun gifts I made this year. This top Teacher gift was my favorite project of the year!
Student Teacher Gift - Jan 2012
Teacher Gift - June 2012
Breast Cancer Flowers - Feb 2012
I also made some fun banners or decorations this year
Birthday Banner - March 2012
Disney Countdown - May 2012
I did a little card making.
Thank You Very Much - July 2012

Crafting Card - December 2012
And of course staying true to my first love I made a few layouts that I really love.
Disney One Day Layout - July 2012
For the Pink By Design 2-year Anniversary - July 2012
Thanks for being a visitor this year and I hope you will keep coming back in 2013. My number one goal for the year is to join a new Design Team (I have applied at a few) and be a productive team member. I also want to make sure the insides of my cards look good and this year I want focus on getting layouts done more often. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Great projects! My favorites are the fun gifts you made for teachers.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is layouts, too!! All of your projects are fabulous, thanks for the re cap!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.