Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hubby Birthday Treat Gift & Labels

My husband's birthday was this past Sunday and he told me he did not want me to get him a gift as we are trying to save our money so we did not need to spend it on things he did not..I decided pish posh and bent what he said in my favor.
I got him a box to hold his growing collection of Christmas Ornaments (something he needed).  My family is crazy about them and we get one or 2 a year each in honor of trips or events in our lives.  I used the Mickey Font cart and some adhesive vinyl to put his name on the front. Next, I filled it with a bunch of his favorite treats (something we would get at some point in time anyways). I wrapped each box or bag in solid color paper then I cut out some basic labels from Lacy Labels and attached these cute sayings on them..can you guess what treats I got him?
Mountain Dew, Milky Ways, Oatmeal Cream Pies (what food must taste like in heaven according to my hubby),Cheez-its, Pop Tarts, Rice Krispie Treats, Twizzlers Pull n Peal, Double Stuff Oreo,  Nacho cheese Doritos 
He loved his gift and is enjoying having some treats around the house..unfortunately so does our Elf, Conner, who did not wait  for permission before helping himself. I wish I had a photo of the box and put together before it was unwrapped, but he was just so tickled by the fun that I forgot. It really was a perfect gift for him.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.