Friday, December 14, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful week.  My Minnesota family is coming to town this weekend so we can celebrate my husband's birthday and our Christmas. They are leaving behind quite a bit of snow and while I do not wish us to have too much I am hoping for a white Christmas this year so I made this fun card as my wishful thinking.

I started with these super fun clips that I received in a bin full of scrapbook stuff from a co-worker. I thought hanging some snowflakes on a cord would look sort of fun so I select these flakes off the Christmas Cartridge.
I found the "let it snow" wording on the Holiday Cakes cartridge and cut it 3 times for my project (inside and out).
The card actually fit just right in one of my envelopes and will be given to the same co-worker who gave me the snowman clips. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Thanks so much for visiting today.

2 comments:

  1. Cute...love the clothes line idea! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper Cute !!Great Idea!!
    Would love for you to link this up to:
    http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.