Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thanks a Ton

I thought it was finally time to try making a pop-up card.  I have owned Everyday Pop-up cards for awhile and used a few images from it for other cards and projects, but I have never tried making an actual pop-up card.
It is always good to have an extra Thank you note in your stash so I selected the Thanks a Ton page to work with, but I cut the card base from a different page in the book. I added some decorative tape to jazz it up.
Next I cut everything I needed for the inside and out. The elephant for the front went together easily.The "Thanks a Ton" pop-up was a little harder to work with, but I am satisfied with my first attempt.
I think I will keeping trying on these. Hope you are having a great week. I am enjoying getting ready to send out fun notes to people each day for The Month of Letters.  Maybe this one will go to someone soon.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.