Thursday, February 21, 2013

FORE!

Happy Thursday everyone. Today is my special posting day for Cricut FANactics. This wonderful blog came to be when the Cricut Circle blog shut down and each day of the month a different Cricut Lover is in charge. The blog offers 2 challenges a month, fun tips and Cricut advice as well as amazing inspiration for projects. I hope you will join in the fun and visit this great blog.
Currently, the blog is asking the Designers to focus on some different areas of request and one of those is masculine cards. I know a lot of people struggle with these and so do I. For the next few months I am going to try my best to pull out some good inspiration for these cards. Let's face  it the men in our loves deserve great handmade cards! The one above was made using the All Sports and Graphically Speaking carts.
Please check out all my details and pictures at the Cricut FANatics site and leave some love here or there or both!

6 comments:

  1. This one is definitely on my, "I have to make this" list. Baby brother is a golfer! :) Thank you for another great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this masculine card. Love the embossing.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So True.I struggle with that as well.Great Card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.