Saturday, February 16, 2013

Our Place

One of the best inside activities for my husband and daughter on a really hot day (or really cold one as well) is fort building. We have a large c-shaped sofa perfect for a large play space under piles of blankets, sheets and towels. They spend a large part of the morning planning and preparing their fort and the rest of the day playing underneath.
All the papers for this layout are from DCWV's Green Stack. I love the texture of this paper stack.

"Our Place" seemed like the perfect title for this layout as it really does become a special place just for them (I get invited in at times). I cut the letters using a stretched out Base Camp Shadow font.

For the journaling tag I cut a slider/nameplate using Fabulous Finds. I added it to the page using some braiding cord.

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me today. I hope you are having a good start to your weekend. As always I would love to hear your thoughts about my project.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout as it captures such a special memory that I'm sure your daughter will enjoying looking back on when she's older.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.