Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas March Sketch

Another Tuesday is here and that brings with it the first Die Cuttin' Divas challenge on the month. We have another wonderful sketch for you today to have fun with.
I started off by taking a good look at the sketch and then going to my paper piles. I recently bought the new DCWV Kidlet stack and these fun matching patterns seemed perfect for my project.

I used this craft brown for the base and then added the Kidlet papers to create the layers matching the sketch. I embossed the image backing using my Dotted Flower Rings embossing folder from Sizzix.
Next, I cut the flower pot and layer from Everyday Pop-up cards. I love this cart for fun images, even when not using a pop-up feature. The little star brads added just the right touch.
On the inside I used my new Scrappy Mom Stamps, 2 Thumbs Up. I just love this set, as it reminds me of the pictures my grandmother used to make with her finger prints.
I thought this sketch was a lot of fun and I think when you see the other Diva's designs you will get some great ideas of your own. Head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and join in the fun this week.

7 comments:

  1. So cute...love the paper and the embossing! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!Gorgeous Card!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your embossing! Cute card!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card. Love the colors and the embossing is great.
    Your DT sister
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! The embossing is really cool! Thanks, too for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!! I love the embossing and the sweet snail!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sweet sweet card! Sure makes me ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.