Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spiderman! Spiderman! Does whatever...

Happy Sunday everyone. Last week my daughter went to a fun themed birthday party for a boy in her class. Guess what the theme was?
Hard not to from my title, but I had to do it right? I love making gift bags for people and this one was a big hit.
Want to know something else I love? Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons by Lisa Norris. The more comfortable I get using my Cameo, the more I love using her amazing files. This Spiderman is from her set Superhero trio and was so easy to put together. The Cameo cute every piece great.
I added the large web using my Mini-Monsters cartridge (filled the mat with this giant web, cutting off the spider) and the font is from some of the Spiderman movies. It is called Homoarakhn.
For the little tag, I used the spider from Spidey's chest to make a simple tag. Lisa Norris, from Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons just moved back to the US and yesterday her Design Team had an amazing blog hop to welcome her home. You can check it out at her blog. She also had a Design Team call and I entered.  No matter what happens I will keep using her files for a long time. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is a hit. My grandson would flip over this bag,.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute gift bag, L.B.! Great way to use that file! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is TOTALLY cute!!Spider is Super Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! Wow...I bet the kids went nuts over this cute little Spiderman! Good luck on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.