Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gear Up It's Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone. It is time for another Die Cuttin Divas challenge and this week is National Bike Week so gear up for the challenge of using a bike on your project.

I selected a simple bike off the Going Places cartridge. I layered it on top of some of some red, white and blue paper and used a touch of Glossy Accents to make it shine. For the final touch I added this simple stamp from Pink By Design. I just thought it fit the summer vibe that is in the air right now.

Hope you can take part in the fun and don't forget to see what the other divas have created to inspire you.

4 comments:

  1. Great bike and I love the red polka dot background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Love the background paper you used!
    Have a great day
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. Really like the added Glossy Accents.
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.