Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Home is Where the Heart is

Are you ready for a new Die Cuttin Divas challenge?  This week we are making Shape Cards. I selected this adorable house from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Home Sweet Home collection.  I Silhouette Design Studio to mirror the base image and weld it together minus the chimney.
Then I cut all the layers in the file and put my house together. Before I added the roof I used a embossing folder from The Paper Studio (mesh texture).  Then I added a simple pearl for the door knob.
 On the inside I cut an additional house base and added a circle and heart to get my message across. I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin Divas this week.Make sure to stop over and see what the Design team has created.

6 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! Sooooooooooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable house! I felt the same way when I first saw that brick embossing folder--had to have it! I was lucky to find it in my local Joann's store and didn't have to order it online. Don't you just love embossing folders?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!! I just love it!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.