Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Purple and Pearls

Time for a new Challenge at Die Cuttin Divas. This week we want to see your projects with 
PURPLE & PEARLS  
I really wanted to create something other than a card so this little gift bag worked out just right.
I cut out this cute and simple bag form the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  I  scored my edges and added a label form the same paper stack: DCWV Violet Leaf. 
I added to stick on pearls to the corners to get my pearls in. Then I cut this flower I bought in the Silhouette Store..if you can not guess it is a Lori Whitlock flower...my favorites. 
I made sure to curl the petals back over my spatula before I layered the cuts onto a brad that I added an additional pearl to. The final piece was putting the box together with super red sticky tape.  Now I just need a bride and groom to give this to with a fun gift inside.

Head over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see the other treats the DT made with our Purple and Pearls theme.  Then try your own.  Have a great week.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift bag, love the flower! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love to make little treat bags too. I just don't have enough room for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gift bag, the paper looks lovely and I think the purple really works well with it, the flower is just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love the papers and the pretty flower!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.