Thursday, July 11, 2013

No Cricut Thursday: Use a Star

Welcome to another No Cricut Thursday. I have found the perfect way  to challenge myself and not use my cutting machines once in awhile.  The 10 Minute Craft dash at Pretty, Pink, Posh. You get 10 minutes to create with the theme (gathering supplies first is allowed). The current challenge: feature stars.
I had this adorable Make a Wish set from Creative Memories and loved the colors and designs of the papers. This was the base for my card.  I set up my supplies last night and started the timer.
I cut and folded my paper down to the size card I wanted and quickly added a strip of  silver washi tape and a white floss bow before putting the top layer onto my card. (I had the time so I snapped a quick photo of this before I did put on the last touches.)
I used a Creative Memories star punch to cut some stars in the other papers and added them and this cute stamp from the Pink By Design, Almost Famous Set before working on a quick inside for my card.

When all was said and done I had a little over a minute left on my timer.  I love this fun challenge and look forward to playing along again soon. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is going well.

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, I love the soft colours! Thanks so much for joining in the with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!!
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-- and what a great challenge to not use your Cricut!
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.