Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Days with Project Life!

What a fun summer it has been.  I have really enjoyed spending time with my daughter and husband.I also have been enjoying Project Life. It is so simple to get started and so easy to add your own touches. Here are some of the pages I have recently finished.
First, we have a page I created from a week of "Girl Time!" My daughter and I got her first mani/pedi, enjoyed lunch at the library and attended a play with my cousin.
All the cards on this page are from the Project Life core kit, Honey edition by Lori Whitlock. I added text directly onto one of my photos before printing and small touch of Cricut with the title cut off the Paisley cartridge.
Next, you can see that my daughter and I went to Build-A-Bear Workshop with my best friend and her daughter. These cards are also from the Honey set.  I also added a stamp from Pink By Design's subway art.
The final two pages are from the 4th of July.  The cards for this came from the Holiday Edition Mini set. I kept this one really simple as well with some text on a picture and a cut off the Stand and Salute cartridge.
It feel great knowing these pages are completed.  I am glad I gave Project Life a try.  It is a great mix for me.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, wanted to say...Fun times and great memories! Your daughter is getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your PL pages are fabu! I do something similar but its more of a hybrid like AE did way back when. Your daughter is beautiful and you can see how much fun you are having together. Love it!
    jilliene designing

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.